Monday, November 20, 2006

Insure your Gadgets

How many of us have a house or office filled with computers, electronics, gadgets and dont think about the level of insurance we have to cover them in the event of loss?

I for one have spent years knowingly under insuring my home, so yesterday I took the bold step of getting a range of Free Insurance Quotes and upgrading my policy.

Amongst others, Houston Insurance (the one I went for in the end) had the fastest and easiest online quote system where I could specify my items and quickly decide what was worth the premium and what wasnt.

Online systems are always a great plus point for dealing with anything financial, its quick and you dont have pushy salesmen telling you what you should spend your money on.

del.icio.us del.icio.us | Digg This!

Add to Onlywire